I Wish I was a
and was friends
with all the fish.
a shiney tail and
that's would bemy wish.
Seth and Summer talking about the poem Edit
- Seth : Do you have any idea how pathetic it is to listen to you talk about mergers while some guy just stares at your boobs?
- Summer : Which guy was staring at my boobs?
- Seth : Who cares? The point is if that guy doesn't know you, he doesn't care who you really are. He has no idea that every day of third grade, you shared your lunch with that little skinny squirrel who kept getting his nuts stolen by that fat squirrel.
- Summer : I hated that mean squirrel.
- Seth : And, none of those guys were there when you had to read your poem out loud in class and your hand was shaking because you were nervous and you cared what the other kids thought.
- Summer : Poem? What poem?
- Seth : I Wish I Was A Mermaid.
- Summer : You remember that? That was, like, sixth grade.
- Seth : "I wish I was a mermaid and was friends with all the fish, a shiny tail and sea shells, that's —(Summer kisses Seth)
- Seth : — what I would wish.